Monday, May 10, 2010

This is Church(?) ... Introduction (Pt. 1/5)

So I don't know how many of you noticed, but we just had the return of snacks to our service about 2 weeks ago, with them wonderful baked goodies brought by Katie and Maria. And I'm not sure how many of you were here this time last year, but for better or for worse, our weekly gathering has changed a lot since then. Our community has changed a lot since then.

What I realized though, is that we never officially sat down and talked about where we as a community was going, and how me and Paul and Ced and Dom got convicted of where God wanted us to go. We're definitely not going to be able to talk about the entirety of that today. We'll probably be talking to you all summer about it, and definitely spending a ton of time in Sep to hit the ground running with it, but right now I just wanted to share with what I went through in this past year at Westside Hamilton, and the passage of scripture that really convicted me about where I feel God is wanting us to go.

No comments: