Monday, July 9, 2007

10:50 PM 4/5/03

That was about CCF, this is just about my year in general. It's been crazy, gone SO fast, i steped on campus like yesterday =) Been an incredible year, an awesome renewal. Met some great people, some not so great people, learned a lot, learned there's lot's more to learn. (still don't understand why people think i know physics). I guess it was just typical me that i'm comfortable away from home, although i really did miss my family at times. Eng was fun, i never thought i'd say that, but it has been. To do what i'm good at, to make my future in it, and to have God just guide me every step of the way, it's awesome. I just hope the next 3-4 years doesn't go by as quickly, otherwise i'd be gone soon. But like Gloria said, about 5 years is enough. Electrical and biomed eng, i must be nuts......never thought i'd ever touch bio again, but here i am, taking healthsci......be a doctor eh, still think no way......Sis has grown a bit too, still rather directionless, but i'm hoping you'd change that. I'm just thankful, for u getting me here, to find this family, to be a part of it......this program might kill me, but i'm pretty sure i'm more interested in this than comp eng. Food was really a challenge, so salty, and after a while, so nasty. Roomie is ok, just drunk friends pissed me off. But fun year overall i think, dunno if i'll do it again though, kinda tough.....not goin to get NE easier

No comments: