Monday, July 9, 2007

1:44 AM 5/20/2003

itz been like 12 days, pretty boring 12 days.......cept more of uni fellowship, and it definitely is getting better. People are opening up, which is really good, i just hope i can do the same (and so far i've failed pretty badly so you have to help me). I want to pray for roady and prunella (i can't spell). It's bad enough for them to move away from home, but itz not like they move out for school, at school you can just walk outside and meet w/ people yr age that you can get to know, can't if you away from home for work. So i just pray that they will come to this fellowship, feel welcomed, make friends, and eventually have these friendships extend into the week. I hope that somehow i can play a part in doing that (don't really know how, but if you show me, i'll be there) I don't know HOW i got myself into being devo coord. I was just willing, and off i went. I thought about it for like a second, and i knew i didn't know nearly enough. I pray for this friday, that i can share w/ them something that has been shared w/ me, that has touched me, and made me understand more about what you intend for us. And i really hope that you grant me the wisdom and the clarity to have them understand it too. I really thank you for Jesse, that he isn't being all skeptical and stupid about fellowship, that he was willing to come, as long as we were there w/ him. And i'll definitly be there, it'll be nice to know an old friend again. I pray that i can do my best to just bring them to this fellowship, Jesse, Jon, Samantha, that they can be blessed, by being closer to you. I pray for Jon, that somehow his scheduling conflicts can be solved, that you would arrange time for him to come. Read big albert's email about mona, i really long to see w/ my own eyes that kind of transformation, and to be involved in giving life back to someone. I have failed you so many times in stuff like that, that i just really pray for opportunities that i will take, to lead people to you. Still don't know what i'm doin for the summer, will need something soon, money depleting, so just help me. On another note, GO is really know fun, i'm still not very good, and miss lotsa things, but someone i have an urge to learn and play. And once again i'm reminded that i'm disappointed and discouraged rather easily, guess i just haven't failed enough to get used to it, but i just pray that you work on that part of my life, that i can press on eventhough things aren't goin nicely. I lift this next week up to you, may it be productive, and glorifying to your name.

No comments: