Monday, July 9, 2007

8:08 PM 4/12/03

So it has been decided, i am the CCF treasurer/secretary (no no, administrator, just to spite jon =) for next year. Somehow i kinda knew this was where it was goin, i have so much more doubts about being vice chair......it was only after talking to Gary that i really gave that position any thought, and i think i would be 50% of one at this point, but the other 50% is definitely more fitting for Jon, so i'm glad it kinda worked out that way. Everything just kinda fell in place too, which i give you thanks for...... Albert was rite though, we're a rather submissive bunch....... not much conflictive comments in the meeting.... just a lot of "that's cool", "works for me"..... but i guess you can't really say much else when i does work out. Gotta increase the typing speed for next year too, although i'm kinda amazed i'm pretty darn quick now, not even looking too, probably too much ICQ =) I just really pray for us, i think itz goin to be a lot of fun sharing this experience with the bunch next year, and i really lift us and the fellowship up to you, for you to work in us and through us. Need to work on the willingness to communicate too, you know how much i suck at that. I was really surprised that greg would be willing to do worship coordinator....but that's REALLY cool, that he would be willing to step up like that. I'm really glad that the commitee are all full of people i can talk to, people i'm not intimidated by..... the commitee this year was great, they were really friendly, but in terms of intellect and spirituality..... Gary said that it's just us being humble, but for me, this year has been a HUGE learning experience, off campus more than on, that i can't compare where i'm at in my walk with where they're at. There isn't one moment here that i've regreted coming to MAC, everything has just been so great, i can't thank you enough.... and next year, my wish is that the froshes won't regret it one bit either, that's my other passion i guess, so i pray that you will equip me for that goal, as i'm not the easiest person to get to know, and not the easiest to approach, not the most open, and definitely not the most friendly, so i'll really need to work on those. I'm also kinda concerned about the house, not so much the me/Jo thing, but just to find the 5th. I really wish bonnie and felix to come, and share what i have shared. And i think, knowing bons, it would be harder for her to live w/ us cuz itz far, but i really want to keep an eye on her, she seems like the type to really flip inside out in uni. I want her to grow, but in a good way, keep her in nicer crowds, cuz i don't know how well she picks friends. I'm not as worried about felix, i can rely on him to hold his own, and guide himself correctly. Guide me and hold me, cuz i have a feeling, in the next 4 exams, i might be falling.

No comments: