Monday, July 9, 2007

12:37 AM 10/6/2003

Bio test has come and gone, rather simple it was......probably studied a little too much for it. Just need to rejoice before now to say that i have conquereed (at least i think i did well) a subject that sometime ago i sworn i'd never touch again. Thank you for you strength and you wisdom, and just a little bit of calm in me, eventhough towani was playing in my head the whole time. I don't really feel as ready for math though, or ready for this week for that matter, perhaps tommoro i'd just take a look at some of those questions, and refresh. I just continually need you help. Praise you for the turn out for EM, being the pessimistic me, i don't really know how many hearts were moved, but i know at least some are. And itz just great to have listening ears for your message as it came through different people. Thanks for the great CCF so far, even though i'm trying hard to keep up. It's really hard to have someone who knows everything still be on the commitee. On one hand, it is extremely helpful to have someone look over your work and make sure itz goin right. On the other hand, Jon also has his hands full with stuff too. It also makes is kinda hard to find my own groove in this position, i just end up in Jon's groove. Like that dual accounts thing, i have paid NEthing, so the totals in both accounts simply don't move.....so why have accounts? (perhaps for later, but for now, i'm just keeping track of things coming in, and receipts and such) gotta take care of other things too, pray that i'll have time this week before i leave for thanksgiving. Thanks for a great house, even though the showers aren't hot, and the place isn't clean, but itz been homey, and the distance hasn't been that much of trouble. Just thank you for you love in supporting me out here, by myself, and just allowing me to have such a loving family, and for them to be able to provide me with a chance to just concentrate on what i do best, and not worry about the bills or any other circumstance. Thanks you so much for that, that i have a shot at being everything i could be........i recgonize a lot of people don't get that. Eternally was a song i listened to a lot this week, and that's who you are, eternal in every way. I'm exactly the opposite, always temporal, in my love, in my obedience. Lord just help me to be your servant, to do your works, and to serve the communities i'm in, home or mac. Pray for my sister, and for you to continually guide her steps as she moves forward to another chapter in life, just as i have. I'm always goin to be praying for the first years, that they would find peace and grounding in you. That they would draw closer to you this year, as they need you more than ever before, as choices open up for them, pray that you can guide them to make the right ones. Lift up the midterms and labs this week lord.....it'll be busy this week........pray that you'll remind me to talk with you daily, to cast my troubles at you feet, and not be afraid to ask you for help. My marks are cuz of you, and i certainly hope i don't forget that. Amen.

No comments: