Monday, July 9, 2007

10:50 PM 6/28/2003

Itz been at least a couple of weeks since i wrote to you, and during that time, you have blessed me with just so many things. Ups and downs always come, but yet overall my life has been blessed. I have a job, i had before asked for one to fall into my lap, and this is about as close as it gets. I complain that it pays so badly, yet i enjoy the atomsphere, the looseness of it all. Getting to play around with pieces, getting to learn to work with customers and coworkers alike, i'm getting as much experience outta this as i thought would barely be possible. For many things i really need to praise you, my life, my family, my friends, my work. It has really come a long way. I can't hide the burden that weights on me at this time, i can't imagine what i would do if i was blocked from biomed. At this moment i have growing faith in my own logical reasoning of how this problem is goin to turn out, but i do realize that with you anything is possible, and i really have to rely on you to pull me through this.......please, i really want to study this, to make this my life, it has gotten to the point where nothing else will do......so i pray lord, resolve this soon, this obstacle in the way of a totally blessed summer........but perhaps this is another thing you wanted me to learn, to not always take things at face value, to look at things in detail, and not get caught up in the celebrations after getting what you want........i pray for mercy, for i know many of your lessons are harsh. So many things i needed to thank you for, not just myself, but for my friends, new and old. For Gary, you have granted your servant his passion in sports back. For Kelvin, who, just like me, wanted to work, and you have rewarded him for his volunteering also. For Sonia, eventhough she might not like it much, a needed rest, kinda regaining her breath, before pushing onto another year. I pray she will take this time to draw even closer to you, to leave paradoxes behind, and just hang onto you. For Ginny, she has come a long ways, must have taken a lot of tears to leave Vince, must have been a feeling that i do not yet know, or desire to know. Yet i thank you for her faith, and thank you for your guidance in her life, her revival. I pray that you will continue what you have done in her to jon jesse and samantha, to light a new fire in them, and have them thirst for you. So thankfull for this fellowship, to kinda see what my task sort of will be for the next year, to been meet the expectations for me next year through the experience in this summer, itz been incredible to get to know the people that i've seen so much though these years, and yet never really got to know. I can't say they're my best friends, but for sure this is one more step towards that. jenny, kelvin, alice, oli, jeff, really thankful for them, for my work with them, and their friendship in my life. Somehow, i think ginny is right, my mind is slowly changing, to where i don't know, but i do know that i talk to you a bit more, i don't want to write anything else cause it seems like i'm boasting. Thankful for eric, not just because he drives me around, but because i under-appreciate this brother way too much. He's always roaring to go, no matter what happened, and i just pray that i can do the same, and when he needs me, i won't be just the wise dude spewing out idioms, but really be a source of strength and comfort, i pray that i can be that for all that i call friend. Right now i want to life shaun up to you, his life is ahead of him, and he needs you guidance, your opening up of doors for him, and i pray that he won't be down because of his circumstances, that he will always have his strength in you. Ease the burden on my heart lord.

No comments: